The use of solar panels is on the rise in Ireland and around the world. As a result, sales of solar panels have increased by 50% in the past year alone. Solar panels are an excellent way to generate renewable energy, reduce your carbon footprint and enhance your business’s sustainability profile. But how do you know if it’s right for you? First let’s look at why solar panels are gaining popularity with businesses and homeowners alike:
The SEAI grant scheme
The SEAI grant scheme is a great way to fund your solar panel installation. The benefits of this scheme are:
- It allows you to offset some of the costs associated with installing solar panels on your business premises.
- The money from this grant can help cover some or all of your investment in solar energy technology, depending on how much you need and what kind of project you’re looking for.
To apply for an SEAI grant, fill out their application form here: [insert link]. Applications must be received before midnight on Friday 30th November 2018 so make sure that you send yours no later than then!
Solar panels for business
If you’re a business owner and looking to reduce your carbon footprint, then solar panels are an excellent way of doing so. The SEAI grant scheme is designed specifically for this purpose, with the aim of helping businesses make the switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources like solar power.
The benefits of switching to solar power include:
- Reduced energy costs
- Lower maintenance costs (no need for fuel deliveries)
SEAI grant scheme
- To find out more about the SEAI grant scheme Home Solar and how it can help your business, contact us today.
- We are a professional solar panel installation company that has been providing services to businesses in Ireland for over 15 years.
In conclusion, solar panels can be a great investment for your business. They are a renewable energy source that provides you with savings on your electricity bills and makes you more sustainable. You can apply for grants through SEAI to help cover some of the cost of installing solar panels at home or in your office building.