The latest report titled â Reportâ by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Activated Carbon.
|Product Name||Activated Carbon|
|Process Included||Activated Carbon Production from Coconut Shell|
Activated Carbon Production from Coal
Activated Carbon Production from Chemical Process
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resourceâs detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Activated Carbon production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Activated Carbon Production Process:
1) : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of activated carbon production from coconut shells. The process is carried out by using the pyrolysis of coconut shells into char, which is subsequently followed by steam activation in a fluidised bed reactor. After this process, 97 percent pure activated carbon is derived, leading to the production of by-products, Bio-oiloil, and syngas.
Request Free Sample –
2) : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of activated carbon production through coal. In order to form coal-based activated carbon, the steam activation process is used employing coal. During the activation, the total surface area increases as millions of pores are produced during the process.
Request Free Sample –
3) : This report covers a comprehensive cost evaluation of activated carbon production using the chemical process. High-temperature carbonisation is used after the infusion of carbon with an acid, base, or salt to carry out the process and produce activated carbon.
Request Free Sample –
Activated carbon is basically charcoal that has been purified and powdered. It goes through physical or chemical processing in order to create micro fissures that significantly help in increasing its adsorptive surface area. Owing to the increased surface area (500-1500 m2/g) and electrical charge, several polar compounds, mainly phenols and their derivatives, can be readily adsorbed. Activated carbon is employed to lighten wine and get rid of foul odours, and also remove impurities from water and air; these are its primary applications.
Since there is a rising demand for water that is clean and safe, the need for activated carbon is essential in driving the market’s demand. Its properties, like having a highly accessible surface area for adsorption, microorganisms, and the ability to help eliminate impurities such as oils, flavours-and-odours-giving substances, furthering the market growth. Additionally, in many commercial solutions, it is added to municipal groundwater filtration systems as well as in VOC/siloxane removal systems in biogas engines which is likely to boost the market demand. Hence, the water purification industry, along with strict regulations over water purification, will likely give the market a significant thrust.
Key Questions Answered in the Activated Carbon Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Activated Carbon market?
- What are the various processes used for Activated Carbon production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Activated Carbon?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Activated Carbon?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up aan Activated Carbon production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Activated Carbon production?
- What is the time frame for Activated Carbon plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Activated Carbon?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Carbon Black Production Cost Reports –
- Carbon Monoxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/carbon-monoxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA